You may also like these SVG Files …
Winnie Pooh SVG Files Designs
All our Winnie Pooh SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These Winnie Pooh SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This Winnie Pooh SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from the Winnie Pooh Movie like Winnie Pooh Movie like Winnie-the-Pooh, Christopher Robin, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Tigger, Rabbit and more SVG images. All Winnie Pooh SVG Files are ready to download.
Each Winnie Pooh SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
Winnie Pooh Movie Review
Winnie Pooh Storyline: During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh sets out to find some honey. Misinterpreting a note from Christopher Robin, Owl convinces Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Pooh, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore that their young friend has been captured by a creature named the Backson, and they set out to save him.
What You Need to Make Winnie Pooh DIY Shirts:
- Winnie Pooh SVG Cut Files -> (Check it out)
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine -> (Check it out)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack -> (Check it out)
- Favorite Shirt -> (Check it out)
- Iron or Heat Press -> (Check it out)
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with Winnie Pooh SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs -> (Check it out)
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing -> (Check it out)
- Use Winnie Pooh svg files for Scrapbooking -> (Check it out)
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards -> (Check it out)
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations -> (Check it out)
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images -> (Check it out)
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing -> (Check it out)
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs -> (Check it out)