You may also like these SVG Files …
The Incredibles SVG Files Designs
All our The Incredibles SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These The Incredibles SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This The Incredibles SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from The Incredibles Movie like Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Violeta Parr, Edna Moda, Jack-Jack Parr and more SVG images. All The Incredibles SVG Files are ready to download.
Each The Incredibles SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
The Incredibles Movie Review
The Incredibles Storyline: Bob Parr (A.K.A. Mr. Incredible), and his wife Helen (A.K.A. Elastigirl), are the world’s greatest famous crime-fighting superheroes in Metroville. Always saving lives and battling evil on a daily basis. But fifteen years later, they have been forced to adopt civilian identities and retreat to the suburbs where they have no choice but to retire as superheroes to live a “normal life” with their three children Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack (who were secretly born with superpowers). Itching to get back into action, Bob gets his chance when a mysterious communication summons him to a remote island for a top secret assignment. He soon discovers that it will take a super family effort to rescue the world from total destruction.
The Incredibles 2 Storyline: While the Parr family has accepted its collective calling as superheroes, the fact remains that their special heroism is still illegal. After they are arrested after unsuccessfully trying to stop the Underminer, their future seems bleak. However, the wealthy Deavor siblings of Devtech offer new hope with a bold project to rehabilitate the public image and legal status of Supers, with Elastigirl being assigned on point to be the shining example. Now having agreed for now to stay at home to care of the kids, Mr. Incredible finds domestic life a daunting challenge, especially with baby Jack-Jack’s newly emerged powers making him almost impossible to manage. However, Elastigirl soon has her own concerns dealing with the menace of a new supervillain, Screenslaver, who is wreaking havoc with his mind control abilities. Now, Elastigirl must solve the mystery of this enemy, who has malevolent designs on the world with the Parr family and friends key targets of this evil.
What You Need to Make The Incredibles DIY Shirts:
- The Incredibles SVG Cut Files
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with The Incredibles SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing
- Use The Incredibles svg files for Scrapbooking
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs