You may also like these SVG Cut Files …
The Godfather SVG Files Designs
All our The Godfather SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These The Godfather SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This The Godfather SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from the The Godfather Movie like Vito Corleone, Michael Corleone, Tom Hagen, Sonny Corleone, Fredo Corleone, Carmela Corleone, Kay Adams, Connie Corleone and more SVG images. All The Godfather SVG Files are ready to download.
Each The Godfather SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
The Godfather Movie Review
The Godfather Storyline: The Godfather “Don” Vito Corleone is the head of the Corleone mafia family in New York. He is at the event of his daughter’s wedding. Michael, Vito’s youngest son and a decorated WW II Marine is also present at the wedding. Michael seems to be uninterested in being a part of the family business. Vito is a powerful man, and is kind to all those who give him respect but is ruthless against those who do not. But when a powerful and treacherous rival wants to sell drugs and needs the Don’s influence for the same, Vito refuses to do it. What follows is a clash between Vito’s fading old values and the new ways which may cause Michael to do the thing he was most reluctant in doing and wage a mob war against all the other mafia families which could tear the Corleone family apart.
What You Need to Make The Godfather DIY Shirts:
- The Godfather SVG Cut Files -> (Check it out)
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine -> (Check it out)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack -> (Check it out)
- Favorite Shirt -> (Check it out)
- Iron or Heat Press -> (Check it out)
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with The Godfather SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs -> (Check it out)
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing -> (Check it out)
- Use The Godfather svg files for Scrapbooking -> (Check it out)
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards -> (Check it out)
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations -> (Check it out)
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images -> (Check it out)
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing -> (Check it out)
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs -> (Check it out)