You may also like these SVG Cut Files …
St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files Designs
All our St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! All St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files are ready to download.
Each St. Patrick’s Day SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
St. Patrick’s Day (Holiday)
Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick , is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. 385 – c. 461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
Saint Patrick’s Day was made an official Christian feast day in the early 17th century and is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially the Church of Ireland), the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the Lutheran Church. The day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland, and celebrates the heritage and culture of the Irish in general Celebrations generally involve public parades and festivals, céilís, and the wearing of green attire or shamrocks. Christians who belong to liturgical denominations also attend church services and historically the Lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol were lifted for the day, which has encouraged and propagated the holiday’s tradition of alcohol consumption.
What You Need to Make St. Patrick’s Day DIY Shirts:
- St. Patrick’s Day SVG Cut Files -> (Check it out)
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine -> (Check it out)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack -> (Check it out)
- Favorite Shirt -> (Check it out)
- Iron or Heat Press -> (Check it out)
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs -> (Check it out)
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing -> (Check it out)
- Use St. Patrick’s Day svg files for Scrapbooking -> (Check it out)
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards -> (Check it out)
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations -> (Check it out)
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images -> (Check it out)
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing -> (Check it out)
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs -> (Check it out)