You may also like these SVG Cut Files …
Horror Movies SVG Files Designs
All our Horror Movies SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These Horror Movies SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This Horror Movies SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from the Horror Movies Movie like It Pennywise, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Scream face, Freddy Krueger and more SVG images. All Horror Movies SVG Files are ready to download.
Each Horror Movies SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
Horror Movies Review
Friday the 13th Storyline: After being stabbed in the head by Chris Higgins. Jason Vorhees is believed to be dead and is taken to a Hospital for an Autopsy. However, He is Alive and kills a Doctor and a Nurse and is loose once more. He Returns to Camp Crystal Lake where Young Boy Tommy Jarvis lives with his Mother and Older Sister. A Group of Teenagers move in to a House next door to the Jarvis House. Jason begins killing the Teenagers and kills Tommy’s Mother. It’s now up to Tommy and His Older Sister to kill Jason and end his murderous rampage once and for all.
What You Need to Make Horror Movies DIY Shirts:
- Horror Movies SVG Files
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or any other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or the Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with Horror Movies SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing
- Use Horror Movies svg files for Scrapbooking
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs