You may also like these SVG Cut Files …
Hocus Pocus SVG Files Designs
All our Hocus Pocus SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These Hocus Pocus SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This Hocus Pocus SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from the Hocus Pocus Movie like Winifred, Sarah, Mary and more SVG images. All Hocus Pocus SVG Files are ready to download.
Each Hocus Pocus SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
Hocus Pocus Movie Review
Hocus Pocus Storyline: In the year 1693, three sisters, Winifred, Mary and Sarah were executed for their practicing witchcraft but not before their living book of spells revealed to them a curse to bring the three back from the dead. 300 years later, teenager Max Dennison is a newcomer to Salem, struggling to adjust after growing up in California.Now, he must spend the evening escorting her door to door for trick or treating while their parents enjoy the town Halloween dance. Max’s efforts to impress a girl lead him to break the curse and bring Sarah, Mary, and Winifred Sanderson back from the dead. From there on out, it’s a non-stop, fun-filled chase as the witches pursue the children, determined to perform their spells before sunrise or else the witches will be gone forever. Max, Dani, and Allison work together to outrun, outwit, and outlast the evil trio and their magical arsenal, with the fate of all the children of Salem hanging in the balance.
What You Need to Make Hocus Pocus DIY Shirts:
- Hocus Pocus SVG Files
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or any other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or the Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with Hocus Pocus SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing
- Use Hocus Pocus svg files for Scrapbooking
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs