You may also like these SVG Files …
Frozen SVG Files Designs
All our Frozen SVG Files are ready to use with Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo cutting machines. These Frozen SVG Files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas! This Frozen SVG Files Collection include some of your favorite and most iconic characters from the Frozen Movie like Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Hans, Sven and more SVG images. All Frozen SVG Files are ready to download.
Each Frozen SVG Design above comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- 1 .SVG File: Suitable for Cricut Design Space, Adobe Suite, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .EPS File: Suitable for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw and more.
- 1 .DXF File: Suitable for Silhouette Basic Edition. This is a free software version for Silhouette Cameo.
- 1 .PNG File: 300 dpi resolution with a transparent background.
- 1 .JPG File: Digital image. Suitable for Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
Frozen Movie Review
Frozen 1 Storyline: Fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven and sets off on an epic journey to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. From the outside Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret: she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It’s a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can’t stop. She fears she’s becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her.
Frozen 2 Storyline: Having harnessed her ever-growing power after lifting the dreadful curse of the eternal winter in Frozen: El reino del hielo (2013), the beautiful conjurer of snow and ice, Queen Elsa, now rules the peaceful kingdom of Arendelle, enjoying a happy life with her sister, Princess Anna. However, a melodious voice that only Elsa can hear keeps her awake, inviting her to the mystical enchanted forest that the sisters’ father told them about a long time ago. Now, unable to block the thrilling call of the secret siren, Elsa, along with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven summons up the courage to follow the voice into the unknown, intent on finding answers in the perpetually misty realm in the woods. More and more, an inexplicable imbalance is hurting not only her kingdom but also the neighboring tribe of Northuldra. Can Queen Elsa put her legendary magical skills to good use to restore peace and stability?
What You Need to Make Frozen DIY Shirts:
- Frozen SVG Cut Files -> (Check it out)
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine -> (Check it out)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack -> (Check it out)
- Favorite Shirt -> (Check it out)
- Iron or Heat Press -> (Check it out)
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Others amazing things you can make with Frozen SVG Files:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs -> (Check it out)
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing -> (Check it out)
- Use Frozen svg files for Scrapbooking -> (Check it out)
- Custom & Handmade Birthday Party Cards -> (Check it out)
- Cut and use our svg files for Baby Shower Decorations -> (Check it out)
- Create Wall Decals with the SVG Images -> (Check it out)
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing -> (Check it out)
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs -> (Check it out)